Underrepresented Student Internship Program
The Underrepresented Student Internship Program provides the opportunity for undergraduate students to receive mentorship and training from HuBMAP components in summer 2021, in a virtual setting.
Congratulations to the 8 interns who have been selected to participate in the program for summer 2021!
Meet this year's interns:
- Roselkis Morla Adames, Class of 2021, a Computer Science major at SUNY Oneonta, working with Gehlenborg Lab
- Stephanie Bobadilla-Regalado, Class of 2021, a Biochemistry major at Regis University, working with Gregory lab
- Kate da Silva, Class of 2022, a Biochemistry major at California State University, Fullerton, working with Kim lab
- Ogechukwu Etuazim, Class of 2021, a Biology major at Georgia State University, working with O'Neill lab
- Injyll Gates, Class of 2022, a Health Education major at Howard University, working with Nolan lab
- Tatiana Gonzalez, Class of 2021, a Biology major at California State Polytechnic University Pomona working with Gregory lab
- Lester Casey Henson, Class of 2021, a Kinesiology major at San Francisco State University working with PISCL
- Oluwafolajinmi Olugbodi, Class of 2023, a Computer Engineering major at Lehigh University, working with Kim lab
Stay tuned for updates from our interns throughout the summer!