Data Analysis and Visualization Day
December 14 - 15, 2020
The December Visualization and Analysis Days will cover updates from all funded groups in members-only sessions. In addition, a portion of the meeting will be open to non-members. The public portion will include a demonstration of the HuBMAP data portal and a SciTech webinar presented by members of the HuBMAP HIVE components.
Everyone, including HuBMAP members, must register to attend the public portion of the event. Click here to register.
All funded components should
- By December 1: edit the working agenda in Google Drive and identify a title and speaker for your project
- By December 1: edit the list of posters and demos and add details of any poster presentations or demos from your group
- By December 8: please let Robin and Dena know if you have any specific requests for your presentation or the posters / demo session (e.g. do you want to live stream a demo from your lab)
- By December 13: download a copy of the template slides, create your presentation and upload it to the relevant folder on Google Drive
- By December 13: upload any materials for the poster / demo session to the relevant folder on Google Drive
A tentative outline for the agenda is given below. Zoom coordinates for the members-only sessions can be found on the Consortium Calendar