Deadlines, Deliverables, and Reminders
HIVE Quarterly Reports
are due December 31, however you can submit them any time before January 6th to Tyler / Heather.
Interim Progress Reports
(from TMCs, RTIs, TTDs) are due January 1; they can be submitted as well anytime before January 6th to your program officer / grants management specialist. Please address the following (in addition to including details of other highlights):
* Status of compliance with Consortium policies (MTA, DUA etc.)
* Biospecimens and their associated consent that have been analyzed
* Any datasets which have been successfully submitted to the HIVE
* Progress on Collaborative Projects
NIH will schedule calls
with all the groups potentially extending their funding before the following proposals are due:
* TTD UH3 Transition Proposals are due March 1, 2020
* TMC Pilot Phase Extension Proposals (VU only) are due March 1, 2020
* Extensions to RTI Pilot Phase are due April 1, 2020
Publication Tracker -
please be sure to update,
Single Cell in the Cloud Codeathon
NCBI is pleased to announce a single-cell focused codeathon at the
New York Genome Center
, January 15 -17, 2020. To apply, please complete the
by December 30, 2019. Read on for more information about the event.
for full details pertaining to the event.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
call will be held Wednesday, December 18 @ 10AM ET.
Communications and Engagement WG
will take place Thursday, December 19 @ 1PM ET.
call will take place Monday, December 23 @ 2PM ET.
meeting will take place Monday, January 6 @ 2PM ET.
- Note that this meeting will be a PD/PI-only meeting to do some strategic planning for 2020. Dena will send out a modified meeting invite for the PD/PIs.
January Sci/Tech Webinar
will take place Monday, January 13, 2010 @ 3PM ET.
- Speaker: Stanford RTI
- Title: Multiplexed Ion Beam Imaging: Using MIBI to characterize clinical samples with highly multiplexed spatial proteomics.
- Speaker: Northwestern-RTI
- Title: Precise Mapping of Protein Composition using Top-Down Proteomics
NIH-HCA Joint Meeting
March 30 – April 1, 2019 Bethesda MD, click
Welcome to the HuBMAP Team
Harvard HIVE-TC would like to announce that we have hired a Senior Data Curator,
. They are very excited to have her on the team. Feel free to welcome her at:
Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit
The IEC is seeking to collect information of general interest from individual members and groups and to share with the rest of the Consortium. Please submit content suggestions by emailing
Don’t forget to follow the Consortium
on Twitter @_hubmap and mention us in any relevant tweets/retweets so we can share the great work that our members are doing!
For comments, suggestions about how to improve the HuBMAP happenings, or questions about the consortium, please contact: